Upshout.net DMCA COPYRIGHT POLICY
If You Wish To Report Copyright Infringement follow the instructions below:
- you must provide a physical or electronic signature of the individual who has permission to operate on behalf of the owner of the copyright that has been purportedly infringed;
- a clear statement of identification of which works or materials are being infringed;
- you must let Upshout.net know which specific material is being infringed, as well as the specific location of the infringing material on the Upshout.net’s website that the owner of the copyright being addressed wishes to have taken down, with ample detail so that Upshout.net is adequately able of finding and authenticating its presence and location;
- you must also provide all relevant contact information to Upshout.net, your address, telephone number, and, email address (if available);
- you must issue a good faith statement to Upshout.net why you think the intellectual property submitted to Upshout.net has allegedly infringed the copyright and has not been authorized by its owner, agent, or the law;
- finally, you must provide a an additional statement made under penalty of perjury that the info you have provided Upshout.net is factual and the that you, the notifier, are granted the power and authority to issue the grievance on behalf of the copyright holder.
Once Upshout.net has received appropriate and complete Infringement Notification:
It is Upshout.net policy:
- to take down the infringing content from the Upshout.net website or remove the capability of the infringing property to be accessed;
- to disclose to the content supplier, user, or member that supplied the copyright infringing content, that Upshout.net has taken down or disabled access to the material;
- that any content supplier, user, or member who repeatedly offends and/or infringes others’ copyright materials will have all their supplied content removed from Upshout.net and Upshout.net will cease the content supplier’s, the user’s, or the member’s access to the service.
Process to send a Counter-Notice of copyright infringement to Upshout.net:
- the content supplier, user, or member must provide a physical or electronic signature;
- the content supplier, user, or member must let Upshout.net know which material they are disputing and where that material appeared on the Upshout.net website before it was taken down or its access was removed;
- the content supplier, user, or member must provide a good faith statement to Upshout.net that the content was that has been taken down or has had access removed was a product of a misidentification of the content or was a mistake;
- finally, the content supplier, user, or member must provide their name, address, telephone number and email (if available), along with a statement that such a person or body complies to the authority or control of the Federal Court for the judicial district in which the content supplier’s, user’s, or member’s address is located, or if the content supplier’s, user’s, or member’s address is located outside the United States, for any judicial district in which Upshout.net is located, and that such person or body will accept service of process from the individual who supplied notification of the alleged infringement. If a counter-notice is collected by Upshout.net, Upshout.net may forward a copy of the counter-notice to the initial protesting body briefing them that it may restore the eliminated content or once again provide access to its location on the Upshout.net website in 10 business days. Excepting that the copyright holder files an action trying to issue a court order against the original content supplier, user, or member, the removed content may be restored or have its access restored by the discretion of Upshout.net in 10 to 14 business days after receiving copy of the the counter-notice.
If you wish to receive notice of claimed infringement, contact us at: [email protected].